Friday, April 10, 2009

Skirts for Spring

Well, I moved into a new house. We were in a tiny apartment for a year, so there was absolutely no room for creating! It was horrible...all my crafting necessities were in storage and I had to find other things to do in my free time. Like watch television, and clean. Eek! Anyway, I'm back into the groove. I'm sewing anytime I have a moment to spare. I've started to make some skirts. I love making bags, but I wanted to try something new. Here's a peek at what I've done so far.



5 Comments:

Blogger c.raf.t said...

Wow! they are really beautiful! Carry on making them!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Katia said...

Thank you!

3:08 PM  
Blogger ...Nina Nixon... said...

They are beautiful! I especially love the floral skirt.

take care,

Nina x

4:10 AM  
Anonymous tania said...

super cute!
:)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Wow, I love, love the skirts - both of them!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home