Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Hit the Jackpot Today

I made a reversible apron today, and I'm pretty happy with it. I really love the vintage pink floral print.



After work I was contemplating whether or not I should stop by this little antique mall down the street. I am so happy that I did, because I found these two amazing old quilts. Please excuse the ugly night time photos. I'll post some better ones later. They are both hand made, and I paid only...Get this...Eight bucks each!! How awesome is that. I have no idea where I'm going to put them, but I'll find a spot.





1 Comments:

Blogger the solitary thread said...

This is such a great little blog! So glad to find you, I shall have to keep my eye on all your great finds and projects =)

You do NOT know how jealous I am of these great quilts, you lucky thing! *swoon* Look at those fabrics, I could pour over them for HOURS.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home